Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ah Yes.

Thanksgiving is 2 days away. I am still trying to digest last year's meal. Don't get me wrong - mom makes a fantastic turkey and the mashed potatoes - do not get me started. I could feel my waistline expanding by the second. But with as much effort I am trying to focus on Thanksgiving - it is the next day that scares me. Yes - the infamous "Black Friday." I wonder if they will keep the name "Black Friday" with the economy the way it is. Watch - next week you will see a news report changing the name "Black Friday" to "Pink Friday." But any who - West Loop Auto will be open for all of your vehicle needs on that Friday. After driving from store to store - dodging foot traffic here and trampling there - your vehicle will need some love. We have great specials going on right from oil changes to total vehicle maintenance. We are your neighborhood vehicle care center. Please contact us right away for towing to detailing, collision to touch up - at 866-738-1975. We are your Chicago Auto Car Center. Until the turkey has been devoured we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment